We provide all types of tree surveys, reports and inspections. These are most usually required by home owners, developers, mortgage lenders, home buyers, and organisations which have trees in their grounds. Tree reports and inspections can be required for a whole host of reasons, for example, from protecting a tree with a Tree Preservation Order, to a home buyer, to schools which need a Tree Safety Plan.
‘I need a tree survey…’
Sometimes it is hard to know if trees are in a good condition or whether they pose a risk to people or property.
Our specialism is tree health and condition. We carry out thorough and professionally recognised visual tree inspections, usually from observations and measurements taken from ground level.
The little extras that make us stand out from our competitors:
- We meet on site with you prior to providing a quotation, and discuss your aims fully so that your report is tailor made for you.
- We are fully qualified and insured and with our report in your hands, you can rest assured that you have received a high quality service.
- In order to help you budget for the work, we provide a quotation that is fixed and there are no hidden costs thereafter (unless the instruction changes significantly).
Please call us ay our Yorkshire based office on 07914 448 477 or email us using the Contact page. We will be happy to discuss your requirements and arrange a site visit in order to provide a quotation.
‘Tell me more…’
The inspection and survey results in a comprehensive report, detailing the condition of the one or more trees and gives you everything you need to know about your trees to meet your aims. A professional computer generated plan is produced as well as recommendations and timescales for any recommended action to be taken.
We use computer aided design program (CAD) for all our plans, and use the annotations from the British Standard for plans pertaining to a prospective development.
Here are our main range of services, we provide detailed tree reports for:
• Potential development sites
• Assessing safety and condition
• Management planning for trees: individual trees or woodlands
• Ancient and veteran tree management
• Tree health care
• Other parties such as: Mortgage lenders, Insurers, Subsidence specialists
• Protected Trees: Tree preservation orders and conservation areas
• Civil Courts as an expert witness
• Identifying and assessing risk
Every site is unique and so are our reports; we tailor make a report to suit your individual needs.
Please call us on 07914 448 477 or email us using the Contact page for a quotation. We will be happy to discuss your requirements with you, and arrange a site visit in order to provide a quotation. We generally cover the Yorkshire area, but can travel further if required.
We have everything covered: Public Liability insurance to £2 million and Professional Indemnity to £1 million.
Compliance within the Industry
All our work is compliant with: British Standards, legislation and current best practice.
- British Standard 3998:2010 (Tree Works – Recommendations)
- British Standard 5837:2012 (Trees in Relation to Design, Demolition and Construction – Recommendations)
- British Standard 8596:2013 (Surveying for Bats in Trees and Woodlands)
- British Standard 4043:1989 (Transplanting Root-Balled Trees)
- British Standard 3882:2015 (Specification for Top Soil)
- British Standard 7370-1:1991 and 7370 Part 4:1993 (Grounds Maintenance)
- British Standard 3936-1:1992 (Nursery Stock)
- Town and Country Planning Act 1990, as amended.
- Town and Country Planning (Tree Preservation) (England) Regulations 2012
- Highways Act 1980 (Section 154)
- Section 192 of the Planning Act 2008
- Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 (as amended)
- Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act (NERC 2005)
- Common Law
and current best practice within the industry.
Please refer to our portfolio for information on our training credentials.